– Are you an educator at the formal or the non formal level?
– Are you engaged in projects about the sea and/or coastal environment?
– Are you an interested in sharing ideas how to better sensitise others about marine litter topics?
– Are you based in a country around the Adriatic sea or in the wider Euro-Mediterranean area?
– Is your English at a good level (both writing and reading)?
Then this online course could be of interest to you!
We are very happy to announce the 4th run of the e-course on the educational Pack “Know Feel Act! to Stop Marine Litter”, that aims to inform, sensitise and support educators to tackle the issue of litter. In the previous 3 runs already this e-course has trained more than 300 educators, across Europe.
This time the e-course will run between 10 and 22 May 2016, exclusively online, in English language, with an instructor.
Read more in the Announcement Call below and Register Online (click “Register” at the bottom)